Cookies are data placed on your computer or cell phone. They are differentiated by their unique identifiers, associated with your computers or telephones. They ensure that you don’t have a bad consumer experience on your favorite sites, since they remember your actions and preferences. This means you don’t have to enter your browsing preferences every time you use the site, such as location, font or language.
These “cookies” are stored in RAM on your computer. They do not enable us to identify you; however, they record information about your computer’s browsing on the Site (the pages you have visited, the date and time of your visit, etc.), which we can read on your subsequent visits.
For all Data Processing linked to the collection of cookies, WALLIMAGE SA determines the means and purposes of the Processing. Thus, WALLIMAGE SA acts as a Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data.
WALLIMAGE SA attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and Personal Data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of the applicable Legislation.
The purpose of this Cookies policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) is to provide you with simple, clear information on how your Data is collected through cookies placed on the Internet.
On your first visit to the Website, a banner will inform you of the presence of these cookies and invite you to indicate your choice. Cookies requiring your consent in accordance with regulations are only placed if you accept them. You can inform yourself at any time and configure cookies to accept or refuse them by going to the Cookie Management page at the bottom of each page of the site or by configuring your browser.
Cookies can be used to collect all the data relating to a terminal at a given time, in particular :
- One or more technical identifiers to identify your Internet box
- The date, time and duration of a terminal’s connection to a Website
- The Internet address of the page from which the terminal accessing the Website originates
- Terminal operating system (e.g. Windows, MacOs, Linux, Unix, etc.)
- Type and version of browser used by terminal (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc.)
- Make and model of mobile terminal or tablet
- Possible download errors
- The language of the browser software used by the terminal
- Characteristics of content viewed and shared
On the site, we may deposit different types of cookies for several purposes:
- Cookies required to personalize and operate the website: they enable you to use the main functions of the site, and in particular to record information between two visits to the site on the same device, to record session connection identifiers and to personalize the interface (choice of language or presentation). They do not require your prior consent. These cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Site. If you refuse to accept cookies on your terminal or browser, or if you delete cookies stored on your terminal, you will be informed that your browsing and experience on the Site may be limited.
- Analytical, statistical or website audience measurement cookies, which enable us to understand the use and audience performance of the site, and to improve its operation for our visitors. For example, they enable us to establish statistics and volumes of traffic to and use of the various elements making up the site (sections and content visited, path taken), in order to improve the interest and ergonomics of the site.
- Social network cookies are deposited by social networks when you share content from our Sites with others or let them know what you think about this content via an application button. These cookies are deposited only when you have expressly consented to them through the banner displayed on your first connection. We have no control over the process used by these social networks to collect information relating to your browsing on our sites and associates and to the Personal Data they hold. We invite you to consult their data protection policies in order to know your rights with respect to each of them, and to manage your privacy settings.
The entities depositing cookies on the website are :
- The publisher of the site is WALLIMAGE SA and WALLIMAGE SA’s subcontractors, i.e. the technical service providers who process your browsing data on behalf of WALLIMAGE SA.
- Social network publishers that may place cookies on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
The placement of a cookie for the purposes of audience measurement, content personalization, social networking and targeted advertising requires your prior consent. You will be asked to give your consent when you first visit the site. You can choose to accept the deposit of cookies for all the purposes listed, refuse them or personalize your choice. You can withdraw your consent at any time by going to the Cookie Management page at the bottom of any page on the site.