1. Purpose and scope of the Policy
WALLIMAGE SA attaches the utmost importance and care to the protection of privacy and Personal Data, as well as to compliance with the provisions of the applicable Legislation.
As part of your activity on the [ADRESSE DU SITE] website, we collect and use personal data relating to you, an individual (hereinafter referred to as the “Data Subject”).
For all Processing, WALLIMAGE SA determines the means and purposes of the Processing. As such, we act as a Data Controller, within the meaning of the Regulation on Personal Data, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such Data.
By using our website, [ou en souscrivant à nos services/à notre association], you provide us with a certain amount of information about yourself, some of which can be used to identify you (“Personal Data”). This is the case when you browse our site, [when you fill in online forms, or simply when you become a member].
The nature and quality of the Personal Data collected about you varies according to the relationship you have with WALLIMAGE SA, the main ones being :
- Identification data: this includes any information that would enable us to identify you, such as your surname, first name, telephone number. We may also collect your e-mail address, as well as your postal address (in case of payment, the postal address will be necessary to generate an invoice).
If you are a season ticket holder, you may also be asked to provide proof of identity.
- Login data: this is all the information we need to access your personal account, such as password, and other information required for authentication and account access.
We also collect your IP address for maintenance and statistical purposes.
- Documents of different kinds(PDF, Office format, Image) with titles, contents, folder names, or information linked to a document, such as comments written in the documents, alert and reminder dates.
- Browsing information: by browsing our website, you interact with it. As a result, certain information relating to your browsing is collected.
- Data collected from Third Parties : Personal Data that you have agreed to share with us or on publicly accessible social networks and/or that we may collect from other publicly accessible Data bases.
4. Why do we collect your Personal Data and how?
We collect your Personal Data for specific purposes and on different legal grounds.
In the context of contract performance or pre-contractual measures, your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- Order and account management
- Database management
- Website management
- Wallimage SA activities
On the basis of your consent, your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- Newsletter management
- Management of cookies requiring your consent
- Set and skills database management
- User account management
- Communication to a third-party partner excluding any commercial use
In the legitimate interest of WALLIMAGE SA, your Data is processed for the following purposes:
- Drawing up statistics to improve products and services;
- Satisfaction surveys and opinion polls;
- Pre-litigation and litigation management ;
Within the framework of the legal and regulatory obligations to which WALLIMAGE SA is subject, your Data are processed for the following purposes:
- Fighting fraud ;
- Combating money laundering and the financing of terrorism;
- General and subsidiary accounting ;
Your Data is intended for authorized WALLIMAGE SA employees in charge of managing and executing contracts and legal obligations, according to the purposes of collection and within the limits of their respective responsibilities.
It may be transmitted to the following recipients for certain tasks related to the purposes, and within the limits of their respective missions and authorizations:
- Entities of WALLIMAGE SA outsourcing activities to another group entity
- Service providers and subcontractors we use to carry out a range of operations and tasks on our behalf. The list is available on request.
- Duly authorized public authorities (judicial, supervisory, etc.), as part of our legal and regulatory obligations, such as our supervision by the Walloon Region.
- Professionals in the audiovisual sector within the framework of Wallimage’s missions, such as, on a non-exclusive basis, contact details for technicians or property owners.
- Journalists or any third party legitimately interested in the activities of the person concerned.
When your Data is communicated to our service providers and subcontractors, they are also asked not to use the Data for purposes other than those initially intended. We make every effort to ensure that these Third Parties maintain the confidentiality and security of your Data.
In all cases, only the necessary Data is provided. We make every effort to ensure the secure communication or transmission of your Data.
We do not sell your Data.
WALLIMAGE SA endeavors to store Personal Data in France, or at least within the European Economic Area (EEA).
However, it is possible that the Data we collect when you use our platform or as part of our services may be transferred to other countries. This is the case, for example, if some of our service providers are located outside the European Economic Area.
In the event of a Transfer of this type, we guarantee that it will be carried out :
- To a country ensuring an adequate level of protection, i.e. a level of protection equivalent to that required by European Regulations
- Within the framework of standard contractual clauses
- Within the framework of internal company rules
We retain your Personal Data only for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we hold the Data, to meet your needs or to comply with our legal obligations.
Shelf lives vary depending on a number of factors, such as :
- WALLIMAGE SA’s business needs
- Contractual requirements
- Legal obligations
- Recommendations from the supervisory authorities
WALLIMAGE SA is committed to protecting the Personal Data we collect or process from loss, destruction, alteration, unauthorized access or disclosure.
Accordingly, we implement all appropriate technical and organizational measures, depending on the nature of the Data and the risks involved in processing it. These measures must preserve the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data. They may include practices such as restricted access to Personal Data by persons authorized by virtue of their functions, pseudonymization or encryption.
In addition, our practices and policies and/or physical and/or logical security measures (secure access, authentication procedure, back-up copy, software, etc.) are regularly checked and updated if necessary.
The RGPD provides Data Subjects with rights that they can exercise. The following are planned:
- Right to information: the right to clear, precise and complete information on the use of Personal Data by WALLIMAGE SA.
- Right of access: the right to obtain a copy of the Personal Data that the Data Controller holds on the applicant.
- Right of rectification: the right to have Personal Data rectified if they are inaccurate or obsolete and/or to have them completed if they are incomplete.
- Right to erasure / right to be forgotten: the right, under certain conditions, to have Data erased or deleted, unless WALLIMAGE SA has a legitimate interest in retaining it.
- Right to object: the right to object to the Processing of Personal Data by WALLIMAGE SA for reasons relating to the applicant’s particular circumstances (subject to conditions).
- Right to withdraw Consent : the right at any time to withdraw Consent where Processing is based on Consent.
- Right to restrict processing: the right, under certain conditions, to request that processing of personal data be temporarily suspended.
- Right to data portability : the right to request that personal data be transmitted in a reusable format enabling it to be used in another database.
- Right not to be the subject of an automated decision : the applicant’s right to refuse fully authorized decision-making and/or to exercise the additional guarantees offered in this respect.
- Right to define post-mortem directives: the right for the applicant to define directives concerning the fate of Personal Data after his/her death.
Additional rights may be granted by local regulations to the Persons concerned.
To this end, WALLIMAGE SA has implemented a procedure for managing the rights of Persons in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Legislation. This procedure establishes :
- Standards to be met to ensure transparent information for Data Subjects
- Legal requirements that must be met
- The authorized means of submitting a request for each right, according to the category of Persons concerned
- Operational processes for handling these requests in accordance with the above requirements
- The parties involved in these processes, their roles and responsibilities
To exercise your rights, please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO): firstname.lastname@example.org
When you send us a request to exercise a right, we ask you to specify as far as possible the scope of the request, the type of right exercised, the Personal Data Processing concerned, and any other useful information, in order to facilitate the examination of your request. In case of reasonable doubt, you may be asked to provide proof of your identity.
You also have the right to complain to theData Protection Authority about the way in which WALLIMAGE SA collects and processes your data.
This Policy may be updated from time to time to take account of changes in regulations relating to personal data.
Last update date 28/06/2023.