Wallimage Entreprises is the financial partner of Walloon companies active in the audiovisual and gaming sectors.
It invests as ashareholder and/or lender, at start-up or in the growth phase, to help these companies develop.
Your financial partner
Through its Enterprise department, Wallimage finances companies in the audiovisual sector in the broadest sense, including gaming:
- Film service companies: sound studios, animation studios, special effects studios, image and/or sound post-production companies, film equipment rental companies (cameras, lighting, dressing rooms, etc.)
- Audiovisual technology development companies
- Companies dedicated to the production of innovative content (where the term “innovative” refers to audiovisual products that fall outside the scope of Wallimage Coproductions), but also to television production companies.
- Video game studios
- Creative digital agencies with a strong audiovisual dimension (this audiovisual dimension can take the form of an AR/VR department, for example)
- Companies active in the Musictech sector
To meet your needs
Shareholder, lender or both!
Wallimage finances your company’s start-up, development, investment and working capital needs.
Depending on these needs, the financial package envisaged and the partners identified, we intervene in the form of an equity investment, a loan, or a combination of the two. Loans may be unsecured or convertible.
Wallimage covers a maximum of 50% of the needs identified and intervenes under the same conditions as private partners. Its action is intended to be proactive in the targeted sectors.
To submit a file, you must :
- be based in Wallonia (or have plans to do so in the near future)
- propose a business in line with the target market
- present a coherent business model with tangible potential for profitability
- present a coherent, professional team
At your service
How to proceed?
Apply for funding
Need more information?
The audiovisual investment fund
The Business Team
The operational team
Wallimage Entreprises Manager
Analyst and Investment Manager Wallimage Entreprises
Why Wallimage Enterprises
for audiovisual service providers