The Wallimage group aims to support the audiovisual industry in the Walloon region.
It is organized into two entities :
SA Wallimage, which finances audiovisual productions (feature films, series, etc.) and manages the hosting of film shoots, and SA Wallimage Entreprises, which acts as a shareholder and/or lender to Walloon companies active in the provision of cinematographic services, the development of audiovisual technologies, the production of innovative content, the video game sector, ….
The opportunity concerns a position within SA Wallimage Entreprises.
You manage and develop, notably by prospecting, a portfolio of companies in which Wallimage Entreprises intervenes in the form of participations or loans.
You report directly to the management.
You will work from the Mons office while making frequent trips throughout the Walloon region.
Your primary responsibilities are as follows:
- you analyze, criticize, present and defend requests for equity investments or loans from companies ;
- you draft and present, for the attention of the Board of Directors and under the responsibility of the Management, the report which proposes the decision of Wallimage Entreprises in response to the company’s request for financing;
- you negotiate the agreements concretizing the investment decisions with the participating companies in collaboration with the Management;
- you implement and follow up on investment decisions in the companies involved;
- you represent Wallimage Entreprises in the management bodies of the companies involved;
- you provide to third parties, on behalf of Wallimage Entreprises, any service corresponding to your qualifications, in particular canvassing, studies, assistance in the daily management of companies, controls, etc.
- you initiate relevant contacts between partner companies and develop networking in the relevant sectors.
- You have completed a Master’s degree (economics, management sciences, etc.) and you have a main or complementary degree with a financial orientation.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in financial analysis and/or external audit and/or corporate finance
- You master financial analysis tools (balance sheet analysis, business plan…).
- You have a good analytical mind and are able to write clear and precise notes. You are also assertive, diplomatic and persuasive.
- Your autonomy, your proactivity and your communication skills are no longer in question.
- You are able to demonstrate a multidisciplinary approach.
- You have a taste for work well done.
- You juggle with the Office suite.
- You are fluent in English.
- You are showing an interest in the sectors covered by the fund.
- The opportunity to join a group renowned in its field of activity and a dynamic and motivated team.
- A function that combines technical, organizational and consulting skills.
- The prospect of making and maintaining a wide range of business contacts.
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
- A permanent contract and job stability.
- A complete salary package in line with your experience (including a company car).
CV + Cover letter to be sent by December 13th at the latest to email@example.com, to the attention of Virginie Nouvelle