Wallimage SA, the Walloon support cluster for the audiovisual and gaming sectors, based in Mons and Liège, is looking for :
MULTI-SKILLED PROJECT MANAGER
Permanent part-time contract (3/4 time or 28.5h/week)
You will be responsible for three distinct functions, described below in order of priority:
- Hosting audiovisual shoots in the province of Namur: finding sets based on a description and specifications provided by the location scouts and/or the project production; contacting public institutions and private owners to obtain shooting permits; supplying databases (sets and skills); more generally, managing various requests from production companies to set up and organize their shoots in the province of Namur. On an ad hoc basis, you may also be called upon to support your colleagues outside this territory.
You will work as part of the Wallimage Filming team, reporting to the department manager.
This first assignment will be your main mission.
- Production of visuals (graphic design): in line with Wallimage’s graphic charter and communication strategy, production of visuals for digital and print distribution.
You will work in collaboration with all Wallimage departments, potentially also with a communications agency, under the responsibility of the General Manager. Shooting photos, team photos, Wallimage promotional photos, photo management and processing, archiving.
- Participation in fund communication and event organization.
You like working in a team, but you’re also capable of working independently. You’re as comfortable in the field as you are in front of the computer. You have good interpersonal skills and enjoy dealing with others, with diplomacy and empathy. You are able to quickly propose solutions to practical, concrete problems. You are rigorous and service-minded. You are creative and able to work to deadlines.
You are available as soon as possible and in any case no later than May 1, 2024.
Diplomas, experience, languages :
- You have a higher education diploma, preferably in communications, and significant experience as a graphic designer;
- You are fluent in French and English, both orally and in writing;
- You have a good command of current graphics software as well as the Office Suite;
- You have a B driving license;
- Previous contacts with various organizations in Namur are a plus.
Wallimage offers you :
- A salary package commensurate with your degree and experience;
- A friendly working environment in a human-sized, young and supportive team;
- A position in a very dynamic sector in Wallonia, recognized throughout the world;
- Regular monitoring of your skills and prospects for development within the company;
- An open-ended contract.
If you recognize yourself in this job description, apply by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 15.
We will process your application quickly and confidentially.